How to apply
If you are interested in joining the Master of Arts programme that will give you a deep understanding of challenges that Europe faces, submit your application via the online application tool. Your application has to be accompanied by some required documents.
Below is an overview for deadlines and general remarks on application.
Check the menu on the left for entry requirements, tuition fees, and possible funding.
A lot of commonly asked questions are addressed in our FAQ: Download FAQ.pdf
Applications for 2019 intake open on 1 October 2018. Here are the application deadlines:
- 10 January 2019: final deadline for Erasmus Mundus scholarship applications (also recommended for self-financing candidates from outside of the EU and the EEA);
- 1 March 2019: recommended deadline for self-financing applications and the deadline for non-EU/EEA applicants;
- 1 May 2019: final deadline for self-financing applications in most partner universities
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis in some universities after 1 May
NB: 1. As there is only a restricted number of study places available, early applications are strongly encouraged. However, in the case of Erasmus Mundus applications, the outcomes of the evaluation will only become known in March 2019 irrespective of the time of application.
2. Please note: if you would like to apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship - 2019 Intake - you have to hold your Bachelor degree by the time of application and no later than 10 January 2019. A statement of graduation from your university is accepted in case your official diploma has not been awarded yet.
If you apply as a self-funding candidate, you may provide your Bachelor's diploma at a later date, by September or October 2019 (depending on the university).
3. Applicants who require a visa to study in Europe are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to ensure that all documentation is in place before the start of the programme.