All applicants of the MA programme Euroculture have to apply using the online application form. Any application made in a different way will not be assessed. Only complete applications (including all required documents, complete form and motivation letter) will be taken into account and assessed by the Admission’s Board. Places fill quickly for the programme: early applicants have a higher chance of getting a position in the programme than later applicants.
Notes on the Online Application Tool
– You need to create an account, in which you can login to upload your application.
– You can only submit one application
– Do not create several accounts if you experience problems, rather email us about the problems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– If you fail to upload all required documents or do not complete your application and/or letter of motivation, your application won’t be taken into account by the Admission’s Board.
– All documents uploaded and the motivation letter should be in English. The only exception to this regards papers/ theses which you may upload in your own language (including an English 200-word summary written directly into the application tool).
– There is a maximum amount of documents you may upload for each category, and a maximum size as well.
– If at any point you occur any difficulties with uploading documents please try to change browsers or improve your internet signal; this usually solves the issue.
– You can save your application and come back to it at a later time. However, for the final step, which is uploading your documents, you need to select the documents at the same time, and submit the application to save these documents.
Please note that if your application is selected for Euroculture MA (proposed for a scholarship, put on the reserve list or enrolled on a self-paying basis), its data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the Erasmus programmes, efficiently managing Erasmus projects, and producing statistics. Data could be made available to the Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), the European Commission, the European External Action Service staff, as well as to other stakeholders of the Erasmus+ programme, such as Erasmus+ National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association.
Please consult the privacy statement here.