Tuition fees cohort 2018-2020
The Erasmus Mundus Master programme Euroculture distinguishes two types of students, each with a different level of participation costs for the 2-year programme:
- students who hold a passport from one of the European Union or EEA countries
- students who do not hold a passport from one of the European Union or EEA countries
EU/EEA passport holders:
- €1.400 per semester without insurance and with the standard consortium waiver* (the consortium waiver for the 2018-2020 programme amounts to €2.500) (€5.600 for the entire programme)
- €1.625 per semester with standard consortium waiver* and Insurance (€6.500 for the entire programme)
- €2.025 per semester without waiver* nor Insurance (€8.100 for the entire programme)
- €2.250 per semester without waiver* and with insurance (€9.000 for the entire programme).
Non-EU/EEA passport holders:
- €4.500 per semester, including insurance (€18.000 for the entire programme)..
NOTE: All tuition fees, university administration and diploma costs are covered by the tuition fees for the 120 ECTS Master programme. Insurance is also included for the 2-year duration of the programme but EU students can decide not to take insurance via the consortium. Required literature, accommodation, travel costs and fieldwork-related costs are NOT included in the above-mentioned tuition fees.
*The Consortium waiver is always offered to selected EU students, unless they receive another scholarship covering fully the tuition fees and living costs. The decision to grant a waiver to a selected student will be based on the information entered in the waiver application form which will be sent to individual selected students.
For EU students, this waiver reduces the overall applicable tuition fee (€9.000 including insurance or €8.100 without insurance) by €2.500.
For non-EU students, this waiver is not available.
Please note that the waiver amount may vary from one year to the other.