06 Jun 2017
The 15th edition of the Euroculture spotlight introduces Maria Ananchenkova. Maria will start working as Euroculture's Course Coordinator at the Consortium office in Groningen as of July 1st, alongside Marloes van der Weij. Maria has graduated from Euroculture in 2016, after which she did a Bluebook traineeship at the European Research Council in Brussels.
The Spotlight focuses on special achievements or activities of Euroculture students, alumni and staff.
Thanks, Maria, for taking the time to answer our questions!
29 May 2017
The Euroculture department at the University of Groningen has now reached the maximum amount of admitted students. This means that new students applying now will not be able to start in the University of Groningen. However, they are very much welcome to spend their second (and possibly third and/or fourth) semester in Groningen.
At this moment, it is still possible to apply to most other options within the Euroculture consortium, except for Deusto. Uppsala applicants should apply before the 1st of June, most other universities will accept applications after this deadline, which then will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
10 May 2017
Unfortunately, due to events and agents beyond the control of the University of Deusto, it has not been possible to guarantee the accreditation of the study programme in time. With great regret we are therefore obliged to redirect applications to Deusto to other Consortium universities. We are currently looking into the possibility for students to study at Deusto in the second semester, but we do not expect to be able to give you final confirmation of whether this is possible until July 2017.
At this moment, it is still possible to apply to all other options within the Euroculture consortium. Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Older news items
- 10 May 2017 Vacancy: Course Coordinator Euroculture (0.8 fte)
- 01 May 2017 ALBA lecture: Jelle Burggraaff
- 28 Feb 2017 Euroculture rated as a 'top master' again by Keuzegids
- 21 Feb 2017 Euroculture Spotlight #14: Virginia Stuart-Taylor
- 21 Feb 2017 Euroculture Spotlight #13: Senka Neuman-Stanivukovic
- 21 Feb 2017 Euroculture Spotlight #12: Egle Rauste
- 21 Feb 2017 Euroculture Spotlight #11: Theresa Bärwolff
- 21 Feb 2017 Euroculture Spotlight #10: Jennifer Jun
- 21 Feb 2017 Euroculture ranked #1 in Keuzegids
- 21 Feb 2017 Euroculture Spotlight #9: Wester Wagenaar